|From crumbling to lifetime guarantee - preserving PawPaw's hard work and the character of his stories and his handwriting using a Creative Memories album|
|From cheap slide in PVC albums to a high quality Creative Memories Fast2Fabulous album - looks good, finished quickly, photo safe, stories told.|
Creative Memories' Commitment to Quality
- Extreme temperature testing. The product must remain functional after being exposed to 6 weeks of 140°F (60°C), and 7 days of 0°F (-18°C).
- Bleed tests. Product must not bleed through material it has been adhered to after being exposed to 6 weeks of 140°F (60°C).
- Permanent bond quality
- Functionality and Cartridge Replacement tests to ensure: adhesive releases from the liner, tension is minimal from start to finish, take-up roll properly winds, minimal looping at nose and easy installation of the refill.
- Writeability and bleed testing to ensure inks don’t smear or transfer after 20 seconds.
- Bleed testing
- Sutherland rub test for printed papers and poly pocket pages. A weight is rubbed back and forth 100 times to ensure minimal color transfer and abrasion.
- Seam strength tests for the page protectors and poly pages to ensure they do not tear
- Stitch strength to ensure the album pages stay intact.
- Slot strength on the basecard, so your straps don’t tear your album
- Stain resistance. Spilling real-life substances (cola, coffee, peanut butter, etc.) on albums. (One wipe and it’s clean.)
- The Page Turning machine cycles an album page 5000 times and then visual assessment is made on the page stitches, coverholder stitches and slots, integrity of the spine and that the strap slip is less than 1/8.”
- Crocking test to ensure negligible-to-no color transfer on the album material.
- Cutting lifecycle
- Material identification
- Functionality/User testing
- Drop tests